*Happy dance, happy dance* … I made a pair of trousers!
So, a while ago I posted about making up a few muslins for a pair of Colette Clover trousers – I’m British, sorry, I can’t call them pants – and how I got to a fit that I was happy with. I have always struggled to find trousers that fit me well so it’s definitely a sewing goal of mine to plug that wardrobe gap.
I’ve had this pair mostly sewn up for a while, but hadn’t gotten around to sorting out a waistband or inserting the zip. I decided to spend Baby Boy’s nap time trying to finish them off, and true enough, once I got started it really didn’t take that long.